Datos personales

Mi foto
Mujer ~ 20 años ~ G33k ~ slacker ~ punk ~ idiota ~ sweet.not ~ dibujante ~ "pensante" ~ poeta ~ homosexual ~ compleja ~ Ninj4 ~ infernal

domingo, 13 de julio de 2008

Childish Peversions

in·fer·no (n-fûrn)
n. pl. in·fer·nos
1. A place or condition suggestive of hell, especially with respect to human suffering or death: the inferno of battle.
2. A place of fiery heat or destruction.

In the beginning... tomé el sustantivo de "inferno" y lo coloqué como mi apellido falso. Lo sustraje en primera instancia de una canción de Billy Talent.

Into the river below...I'm running from the inferno...
They'll think I'm insane, but you'll all know my name!
Into the river below...I'm running from the inferno...
I'll take all the blame, the front page and the fame!

Y de cierta forma, me sentía así. Inferno became me. No ha sido algo que me incomode, y siempre que escribo mi nombre impuesto, Ione Inferno, me siento bien. Me siento cómoda. Me siento caótica.

Hell is in the heart of the beholder.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

former n1nj4! welcome aboard!!

*hi5's*

:D